Safety Boat Training Saturday 3rd March

Message from Jay Denny with regards to Safety Boat training scheduled for this Saturday.

Unless there is a miraculous change in the weather forecast, training this weekend will be cancelled. If it is possible to get out then we’ll start at 11.30. However I will be in touch Friday if it’s on. If you don’t hear anything more then please assume we’ll catch up the training when it’s warmer.