UPDATE The Weekend Ahead 23rd – 25th March
Please see below for an update on this weekend’s activities at The TEYC…
20:00: Bar Open – run by Carol Manning
TOMORROW – It’s Quiztime!
19:30: Bar open – run by Careena, Ruth, Dave L and Graham
19:30: The TEYC General Knowledge Quiz Night
The first TEYC Quiz Night of 2018 will be taking place this Saturday evening. Come along and compete for the hotly contested TEYC Quizmasters’ Trophy – yours to keep until the next quiz – and a bottle of fizz to toast your victory.
- Team registration will commence from 19:30 and the quiz will start at 20:00
- Teams of 4 people – please think up a name for your team
- 8 themed rounds of 10 general knowledge questions per round
- A bonus 20-question visual round
- Back by popular demand – a joker to play on a round of your choosing
- Entry fee £5 per team – all profits to club funds
Q: Can I come alone or as a couple?
A: Yes. Come along and we’ll try to put people together to make up fours on the night.
Q: Can I have a team of 5 or more?
A: No. Please split up and find some extras to make 2 teams.
Get together with friends, family and neighbours, be they members or guests, and let’s fill the club on Saturday.
12:00 – 15:00: Bar Open